photo twitter-3_zpsa15e2935.png  photo facebook_zps475c0fd1.png  photo pinterest-6_zpsccec54d2.png  photo bloglovin-1_zps52e1ce59.png  photo instagram-5_zps1d283456.png

6.22.2013

Photography Workshop // Utah Couple Photographer

Several months ago, I did a workshop with the wonderful ladies of Pure Photography and Follow Your Art Photography and learned a ton, especially about LIGHT, posing, interacting with clients, and lots more. And I also learned about to get better images straight out of camera (SOOC). So, to prove it to all of you, every single image on here except for one is entirely SOOC. Can you guess which one isn't? :)

Are they all 100% perfect? Nope. But I don't think photography is just about capturing perfection. For me, my photography is about capturing love and finding beauty. Admittedly, it's a little scary showing you my pictures without covering up my mistakes. But when I looked through these pictures, there was nothing I wanted to change. I just loved them as is.

















No comments:

Post a Comment